電影《美國隊長:內戰》經典臺詞

來源:果殼範文吧 1.38W

如果說你真的要走,把你的盾牌還給我,在你身上也沒有用,我可以還給我爸爸

電影《美國隊長:內戰》經典臺詞

電影《美國隊長:內戰》經典臺詞

1、Natasha Romanoff: Are we still friends?

黑寡婦:我們還是朋友嗎?

Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.

鷹眼:那取決於你打我多重。

2、General Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: Captain, while a great many people see you as a hero, there are some who prefer the word vigilante. You've operated with unlimited power and no supervision. That's something the world can no longer tolerate.

羅斯將軍:隊長,儘管很多人視你為英雄,但你在有些人眼裡不過是個義務警員,你能力無邊、不受約束,這已經讓世界無法容忍了。

3、Sorry Tony, You know I have no choice, But he is my friend.?

美國隊長:託尼,對不起了,你知道我這樣做也是別無選擇,可他是我的朋友。

Tony Stark: So was i.?

託尼·史塔克:我曾經也是。

4、Natasha Romanoff: Are we still friends?

黑寡婦:我們還是朋友嗎?

Clint Barton: That depends on how hard you punch me.

鷹眼:那取決於你打我多重。

5、在該讓步的時候讓步,不能讓步的時候堅決不讓。就算所有人都告訴你錯的事情是對的,所有人都要你讓開,你也要像棵樹一樣牢牢堅守,然後看著他們的眼睛說:你讓開。

Sharon Carter: Concessions in the concession, cannot resolute don't make concessions, even if everyone is to tell you something wrong, all people want you to get out of the way, you also want to like a tree firmly stick to, and then look at their eyes say: you get out of the way!

6、I can't control their fear, only my own.

我不能掌控他人的恐懼,只能掌控自己的恐懼。

7、Tony Stark: Sometimes I want to punch you in your perfect little teeth!

託尼·史塔克:有時候我真想打在你那好看的小牙上!

8、那些與你為敵的人,通常也會與我為敵。——獵鷹《美國隊長3》

9、史蒂夫·羅傑斯:我可以像這樣打上一整天——史蒂夫·羅傑斯《美國隊長3》

10、Captain America: Bucky, Do you remember me?

美國隊長:巴基,你記得我嗎?

Bucky: Your mothers name is Sarah, Have you fold the paper in the shoes.

巴基:你媽媽的名字叫莎拉,你曾在鞋裡疊報紙。

sha Romanoff: I know how much bucky miss you, don't intervene in this matter, will only make things change worse.

黑寡婦:我知道巴基對你有多重要,別插手這件事,拜託,你只會令情況變得更糟。

Captain America: You are to say to want to arrest me?

美國隊長:你是說要逮捕我嗎?

10、鋼鐵俠:好吧,我的耐心都用光了,小P孩出來吧!

蜘蛛俠:嗨!大家好!

11、鋼鐵俠:我們本來沒有必要這樣的。

美國隊長:可是時局造就了我們,也將毀滅我們。

12、Tony Stark: You got a passport?

鋼鐵俠:你有護照嗎?

Spider-Man: Um, no.

蜘蛛俠:呃,沒有。

Tony Stark: Ever been to Germany?

鋼鐵俠:去過德國嗎?

Spider-Man: No.

蜘蛛俠:沒有。

Tony Stark: Oh you're gonna love it there.

鋼鐵俠:呵呵,你會愛上那裡的。

Spider-Man: I... I can not go to Germany.

蜘蛛俠:我不能去德國。

Tony Stark: Why not?

鋼鐵俠:為啥?

Spider-Man: Because I... I have homework.

蜘蛛俠:因為我還沒寫完作業呢。

Tony Stark: Okay I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that.

鋼鐵俠:好吧,我就假裝沒聽見你剛說的。

13、Captain America: You got heart, kid, where are you from?

美國隊長:孩子,你挺熱情的,你從哪來?

Spider-Man: Queens!

蜘蛛俠:皇后鎮!

Captain America: Brooklyn!

美國隊長:我是布魯克林的!

14、Tony Stark: I saw how dangerous my weapons were in the wrong hands, so I took control.

鋼鐵俠:我知道我的武器如果落在壞人手裡會有多危險,所以我選擇控制。

Steve Rogers: You chose to do that. If we sign these accords, it takes away our right to choose.

美國隊長:那你你選擇的。可如果我們簽了這些協議,選擇權就不在我們手裡了。

15、Captain America: Thanks for helping us.

美國隊長:謝謝你出手相助。

Black Panther: Your friend and my father, they are both victims, if I can help one of them find peace, why not?

黑豹:你朋友和我父親他們都是受害者,如果可以幫助他們其中一個找到內心的'平靜,何樂而不為呢?

Captain America: You know if they find out he's here, they'll come for him.

美國隊長:你知道如果他們發現他在這裡,肯定會來抓他的。

Black Panther: Let them try.

黑豹:他們可以試試。

16、Sam Wilson: I don't know how many fights you've been on, but there's not usually this much talking.

獵鷹:你應該沒參加過什麼戰鬥,不然你沒這麼多話!

Spider-Man: I'm sorry.

蜘蛛俠:哦,不好意思

17、Steve Rogers: I'm sorry Nat, I can't sign it.

美國隊長:對不起,親,我不能籤。

Natasha Romanoff: I know.

黑寡婦:我知道。

Steve Rogers: Then why did you come here?

美國隊長:那你來幹什麼?

Natasha Romanoff: Because I didn't want you to be alone.

黑寡婦:因為我不想你太孤單。

18、蜘蛛俠:當你有這樣的能力,如果對發生的不好的事情袖手旁觀,那麼發生的一切都是你的錯。

19、Spider-man: Captain, I am your fans.

蜘蛛俠:隊長,我是你的粉絲。

Tony Stark: It is wrong time to say this now.

鋼鐵俠:現在不是說這些的時候。

20、Captain America: This job. We try to save as many people as we can. Sometimes that dosent mean everbody. But we dont give up!

美國隊長:這份工作,我們可以拯救最多人,有時卻救不了所有人,但是我們不會放棄!

熱門標籤