外企面試用英語口語集錦

來源:果殼範文吧 1.2W

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在兩分鐘自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

外企面試用英語口語集錦

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

Q: Give me a summary of your current job description. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。

Q: Why did you leave your last job? 你為什麼離職呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no

opportunity for advancement. 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即有升遷機會。

Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

Q: What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?

A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的.貢獻。

Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

A: Yes, I think so.

A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

Q: What is your strongest trait(s)? 你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A: Helpfulness and caring. 樂於助人和關心他人。

A: Adaptability and sense of humor. 適應能力和幽默感。

A: Cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

由精品學習網為您提供的 最新外企面試用英語口語集錦 ,祝您學習愉快!

熱門標籤