國際貿易英語口語對話

來源:果殼範文吧 1.82W

運輸是貿易中的一個大問題。我們來看看海倫和凱文是怎麼協定的吧。

國際貿易英語口語對話

Helen: Hello, I'm calling from San Francisco for Kevin Lee.

哈???沂薔山鶘椒矯嫻模?依羈?摹?/p>

Kevin: This is Kevin Lee speaking.

我是李凱文。

Helen: Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

嗨。我是海倫?派克。

Kevin: Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

早安,海倫。有什麼我能效勞的嗎?

Helen: I'm calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

我想請教你要如何運送你下單的揚聲器,空運還是海運?

Kevin: We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

我們下個星期就要一部分的訂貨,所以有部份想用空運。

Helen: How much of it do you want shipped by air?

您想要空運多少數量呢?

Kevin: We'd like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

一半用空運,剩下的一半用海運。

Helen: OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

好的.。你要用我們公司的貨運代理商嗎?

Kevin: Actually, we've got a freight forwarder over there--China Consolidated. I'll fax you their contact information.

實際上,我們那邊自己有貨運公司--中國聯合公司。我會把他們的聯絡資料傳真給你。

Helen: All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

好的。我們明早可以出一半的貨給你們的代理商。

Kevin: That would be great.

那太好了。

Helen: I'm not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

我不確定海運的時間表。

Kevin: No hurry. We're not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

不急。另一半的訂單我們不是很急。

Helen: All right. I'll let you know the shipping details later and I'll send you the shipping documents by DHL as soon as I get them.

好的。我稍後再通知你送貨細節,我一拿到出貨檔案就馬上用DHL 快遞給你。

Kevin: Very good. We'll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

很好。我們等你的訊息。謝謝你的來電。

熱門標籤